Olympic Games: Which Division Fits You Best?
Wondering which division - Elite, Competitive, or Recreational - you should sign up for? Check out these standards to see the best fit for you and your team of 4!
Elite Division Standards
1. Deadlift – M 225, F 135
2. KB Swings – M 55lbs, F 35lbs
3. Box Jumps - M/F 20"
4. Burpees (Full chest to floor in 60 seconds) M/F 20+
5. 1-Mile Pace: under 7:30 min
Competitive Division Standards
1. Deadlifts – M 185, F 95
2. KB Swing – M 50, F 30
3. Box Jump - M/F 20"
4. Burpees (full chest to ground in 60 seconds) - M/F 15+
5. 1-Mile Pace: under 9:00 min
Recreational Division Standards
No prescribed weights, get a good workout in and have fun!
The Olympic Games at a glance:
- Most fun, challenging and unique fundraiser in the area!
- 10+ obstacles/fitness stations
- Team events/relays
- approx. 2 miles
- 15+ Raffle Baskets!
- Music, Food, Drinks and an AFTER PARTY!
Still need more info to pick a division? Call us at 215-716-3599. We're more than happy to help!